There are many benefits to joining a thriving Club:
- 20% Discount on all Drinks purchased from the Bar
- SARG reciprocal golf with Bentley, Romford & Upminster Golf Clubs available on selected weekdays and weekends
- Reciprocal Golf available with Braintree & Brickendon Grange Golf Clubs (conditions apply)
- Opportunity to register for an Essex Golf Union County Card giving reduced golf at over 1300 courses
- Sign guests in for round of golf at £20 (conditions apply)
- Representative Golf for the Club entering Thornton Cup, Leslie Wood, Seniors Trophy, Norman Plum & Youth Shield as well as Silver, Bronze & Harris teams for the Ladies
- Unique members App used for entering competitions, checking membership and bar balances, as well as receiving optional news notifications from the Club
Cadets & 18-26 Year Olds do not pay a Joining Fee.
|7 DAY (Full Membership)||£1397.00|
|5 DAY (Monday-Friday)||£902.00|
|18 YEARS OF AGE||£275.00|
|19 YEARS OF AGE||£319.00|
|20 YEARS OF AGE||£354.00|
|21 YEARS OF AGE||£385.00|
|22 YEARS OF AGE||£419.00|
|23 YEARS OF AGE||£558.00|
|24 YEARS OF AGE||£826.00|
|JOINING FEE 7 DAY MEMBERS (Payment Plans Available)||£1250.00 |
|JOINING FEE 5 DAY MEMBERS (Payment Plans Available)||£250.00|
Whether 7 day, 5 day, Social or Cadet what are the benefits of Membership at at Orsett Golf Club?
The £1250 Joining Fee for 7 Day members may be paid over 5 Years. £250 on joining and then £250 on 1st April for each of the next 4 years.
The Club have introduced another option for new 7 day members. You can pay a one off Joining Fee of £250 and your subscription payments would incur a 5% surcharge for the first 10 years of membership.
If you are joining Orsett as a 5 Day member there is only a £250 joining fee to be paid.
The annual subscription can be paid in full on the renewal date (1st April), or by Direct Debit over a 12 month period (April-March)Contact Richard Herring- Golf Manager on 01375-891352 (Option1) for full information and details.